zaterdag 16 november 2013

Hello everyone,

When I move out after I pass my exams, I need to be thinking of a new apartment. With a new apartment come decoration and I should try to do it in a cheap, but stylish way.
So I decided to do a DIY roundup series on home decoration.
I try to find the nicest and easiest DIY's to make decoration possible for a student like me.
This is the second blog of these series: Interior.
Previous: Walls, floors and stairs.
It's the one thing you notice in a house. I will mainly focus on larger objects, such as chairs or tables.
The smaller details be next.

So let's begin!

Chairs


Tables



Storage



Lighting



Other


I hope you enjoyed looking at what I picked out.
If you like to stay updated, please follow me by email or by social media (:
See you next time!

1 opmerking: