zaterdag 19 oktober 2013

Hey guys!

When I move out, after (if) I pass my exams, I obviously need to think about my decorating my new apartment. And I should try to do it in a cheap, but stylish way.
So I decided to do a DIY roundup series on home decoration.
I try to find the nicest and easiest DIY's to make decoration possible for a student like me.
Not all the links lead to a diy, but some are just amazing inspiration!
This is the first blog of these series: Walls & Floors

Walls & Floors are not what you immediately notice in a house, but you can choose whether you want it as a statement piece or as a peaceful background.
Let's have a look!

Walls:



Floors:
 


Stairs:

If you enjoyed this, please follow by blog for updates on every post.
I have many more ideas and inspiration on this topic on my pinterest board Home decoration DIY inspiration 

See you next time with furniture!

2 opmerkingen: